Workplace Drug Testing and Community Health Toxicology
ChemCentre’s specialist toxicology team provides a range of bespoke services within the realm of community health, including services which complement traditional workplace drug testing programs and services that support the justice system, including Corrective Services and more broadly the Department of Justice.
ChemCentre is recognised as a national leader in the analysis of synthetic cannabinoids and other new psychoactive substances and our methodology remains abreast of emerging drugs.
Services we provide include:
- Analysis of synthetic cannabinoids and other new psychoactive substances (NPS)
- Expert consultancy in relation to synthetic cannabinoids and other NPS
- Alcohol analysis in blood and oral fluid
- Preparation and certification of Standard Alcohol Solutions in accordance with Regulation 73(1)(IV) of the National Measurement Regulations 1999
- Qualitative and quantitative analyses for licit and illicit drugs in blood and urine
- Niche analysis on a consultative basis
These services are available to private individuals and industry as well as government agencies and non-government organisations.
Please note that we offer laboratory confimation for AS4308 and AS4760 on a consultative basis only, but do not offer screening in accordance with these standards. Please contact us for further information or to discuss your specific requirements.
Our experts can provide consultancy services regarding toxicology interpretations and expert testimony to support judicial and tribunal processes.