At ChemCentre, we aim to provide an outstanding service to all our clients, stakeholders and the wider community.
We welcome feedback to us about the services we provide, or the way in which they are provided. Receiving feedback or a complaint gives us the opportunity to rectify a situation and continually improve our services. Receiving appreciation is also welcomed and helps to reinforce what we do well.
How to lodge a complaint or provide feedback
Our Customer Feedback service is in place to ensure your complaint is heard and dealt with fairly and quickly. You may lodge your compliment, complaint or feedback:
- By completing and submitting the Feedback Form below
- In person at our Bentley office
- By telephone: +61 (0)8 9422 9800
- In writing: ChemCentre, PO Box 1250, Bentley WA 6983
- By fax: +61 (0)8 9422 9801
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Australian Government’s interpreting service (TIS) can supply telephone or on site interpreting. It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is accessible from anywhere in Australia for the cost of a local call. The telephone number is 131 450.
For the hearing impaired, clients may seek the services of the telephone typewriter (TTY) 133 667 or through the National Relay Service at http://www.relayservice.com.au/.
What you can expect
When you lodge a complaint it will be registered through our Records Management System and managed by the Director Business and Corporate Serices. An acknowledgement receipt will be sent within 5 workng days so you will know that yuor complaint is being investigated. A written response will be forthcoming within 21 working days. If the investigation is not completed within this time an interim response will be sent outlining the progress so far.
All complaints are treated as genuine and will be properly investigated. The response provided will contain informaton relevant to the complaint, reasons for any decision made, any changes that have resulted from the complaint and an apology where approrpriate.
At all times your complaint will be dealt with in confidence, without discrimination or bias. All available information will be collected during the investigation and analysed in an objective and sensitve manner. We will endeavour to assist in a resolution that is to the satisfaction of all parties within the bounds of legislation and policy.
How to make a complaint
There are some things that you can do to assist us with your complaint:
- Make your complaint as soon as possible so that the facts are still clear and the information given is accurate.
- A telephone call may be sufficient and quicker if the issue is simple or easily resolved.
- A written complaint is usually better if the issue or concern is more complex.
- Try to summarise exactly what your complaint is and set out the order in which things might have happened.
- Dates, names, descriptions of incidents and reference to any prior contact with ChemCentre could assist.
- Tell us what you think could be improved or what you think should be done to put things right.
If our organisation is not able to resolve your complaint and you would like an independent assessment you may contact the Ombudsman by:
- Telephone: 08 9220 7555
- Freecall: 1800 117 000 (toll free for country and interstate callers)
- Facsimile: 08 9325 1107
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.ombudsman.wa.gov.au/
- Office location: Level 12, 44 St Georges Terrace, PERTH WA 6000
- Postal address: Ombudsman Western Australia, PO Box Z5386, St Georges Terrace, PERTH WA 6831