Emergency HAZMAT Services
ChemCentre’s HAZMAT service works with the Department of Fire and Emergency Services to deliver a 24 hours/7 days a week emergency response service to help keep our community safe.
We assist across government agencies working with Department of Fire and Emergency Services, WA Police, WA Health and the Department of Environmental Regulation, to provide chemical
support in times of crisis or disaster involving Chemical, Biological and Radiological incidents.
Our highly specialised HAZMAT experts operate state of the art equipment and a purpose-built vehicle- ‘a laboratory on wheels’ ready to respond every day of the year.
The HAZMAT Emergency Response team provides a range of operational support including:
- Onsite chemical risk assessment analyses
- Identification of unknown and hazardous chemical agents
- Advice on appropriate types of personal protective equipment, protective distances to
- incidents and ‘Protect in Place’ emergency shelter practices
- Advice on neutralising hazardous chemicals and reactions
- Advice on clean up measures
- Clean up and remediation measures following an incident