contact us today on
61 (0)8 9422 9800

Request for services

Request for services

Forms - request for service

At ChemCentre we specialise in answering the difficult questions and performing unique analyses that are unavailable elsewhere. So whatever the scientific challenge, we’re here to help.

To request a service, please download, complete and return these forms to us:

Terms of Analysis

Request for Analysis OR Chain of Custody

Credit Account Application  (for all new clients not paying cash for analysis)

To request more information about our services, please email:

General enquiries -

State government agencies -


Sending samples

We strongly recommend you discuss your samples with us prior to sending them for analysis. Some items may not be suitable to send via the mail, and there may be legal or hazardous materials implications for other items. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.

All postal items must be sent to our postal address:

PO Box 1250

If your samples need to be delivered to the building directly (either by yourself, or by courier), then our delivery address:

Level 1 Sample Receivals

Resources and Chemistry Precinct
Corner Manning Road and Townsing Drive
(Delivery entrance off Conlon St)

Find detailed delivery instructions and map here.

View larger map

Please note, we do not accept any responsibility for samples sent by mail to our delivery address or to Curtin University. Please advise all delivery and courier staff that ChemCentre samples cannot be left with Curtin University.

Labelling your samples

Items should be clearly labelled and indicate:

  • The contact person or section name the samples are intended for, or the type of analysis (e.g. bore water testing)
  • The identity of the sender
  • Any storage instructions (e.g. refrigerate immediately)
  • Any handling instructions (e.g. keep upright)
  • Any hazardous material information, including pictograms, signal words (e.g. DANGER), hazard statements (e.g. extremely flammable gas) and precautionary information

Guidelines for labelling hazardous materials can be downloaded from Safe Work Australia National Code of Practice for the Labelling of Workplace Hazardous Chemicals, 2011 or the National Code of Practice for the Labelling of Workplace Substances, 1994.

Back to top